- June 5, 2021
- Posted by: Mohammed Riswan
Inna Lillahi Wainna Ilahi Rajioon. Aakif Anam was admitted to Grade 3 at Mercy Education Campus in the year 2010 and continued his studies until he passes away today after sinking in heavy floods in his home town of Kahatowita. He sat the G.C.E.(Ordinary Level) examination in 2018 and expected to sit the G.C.E. (Advanced Level) exam this year. Before sitting this exam he has left us to face the ultimate exam conducted by Almighty Allah.
Our dear Aakif,
- Your smiling face is an index of your pure mind.
- Your innocence never allowed you even to think of doing some harm to others.
- You paid due respect not only to the staff but also to your fellow students. Thus you have won the hearts of each and every one of staff members and students of MEC
- You have made the entire MEC family members to sink in their own tears. The entire MEC is crying for Aakif. Crying and crying.
We all pray for your success in ultimate exam and stretch our hands to Almighty Allah to forgive all your sins and award the supreme heaven Jannathul Firdhous.
At this moment we don’t have any way to condole his family and friends other than praying Almighty to give them all patience.
– On behalf of all members of MEC family
1013total visits,1visits today